Forum for the Model Checking Contest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination

2 posters

Go down

Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination Empty Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination

Post by fragal Fri 18 Jan - 15:36

Dear MCC2019 Organizers,

While reading your formula manula, I was unable to find a detailed description regarding the output format name of the GlobalProperties examination.
The submission manual states that for GlobalProperties, Reachability, CTL and LTL examinations the following syntax must be used:
```
FORMULA <name> <bool> TECHNIQUES <technique1> ... <techniquen>
```

Which is the correct value for <name> field regarding GlobalProperties? I understand that right now it is only used to compute deadlocks
in a model, but I'm not sure if putting deadlock as <name> field is correct.

Thank you for your help.
Francesco Galla`

fragal

Back to top Go down

Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination Empty Re: Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination

Post by paviot Thu 14 Feb - 13:36

Hello Francesco,

The name is build with a -ReachabilityDeadlock-0 suffix added to the model name. So for the model AirplaneLD-COL-0010, the id of the query is AirplaneLD-COL-0010-ReachabilityDeadlock-0.

Cheers.

Emmanuel Paviot-Adet

paviot

Back to top Go down

Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination Empty Re: Forumula <name> for GlobalProperties examination

Post by fragal Thu 14 Feb - 14:11

Hi Emmanuel,

I understand, thank you for your reply.

Best regards,
Francesco

fragal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum