Forum for the Model Checking Contest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016.

3 posters

Go down

Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016. Empty Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016.

Post by amparore Tue 11 Apr - 10:54

Dear Fabrice, dear organizers of the MCC,
I suspect that the order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv file (the large file with all the processed informations) of the 2016 edition has the CTL formula results in (apparently) alphabetic order, i.e. the formulas appear in order 0, 1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Anyone can confirm this?

Regards
--Elvio

amparore

Back to top Go down

Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016. Empty Re: Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016.

Post by meijuh Tue 11 Apr - 11:18

Hi Elvio,

I am not an organizer or anything, but your suspicion is correct. And to me this was also highly confusing.
I would also very much like to see a alphanumeric sort this year (sort -V).

meijuh

Back to top Go down

Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016. Empty Re: Order of the results in the raw-result-analysis.csv of MCC2016.

Post by Admin Wed 12 Apr - 17:23

Dear all,

In 2015, we had a problem with the order of formulas and this was sorted out in the results by providing the name of the formula you solve. Then, this name is sorted and the vector respects this order. This is to avoid any confusion (some tool where loading the formulas, doing themselves the sorting and we got some bad surprise).

Now, you can provide formulas in any order and it will be sorted lexicographically after their name. So the order you suggest is in fact the real one as meijuh answered.

Sorry for the delay but I am ins vacation with a time to time internet connection.

Fabrice

Admin
Admin

https://mc-contest.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum